"Don't be Afraid to say, i'll get 4.00"

Is it so queer to believe that a 20 years olds teenager can save the world? I don’t know if I’m just imagining things, but the image of earth exploded was still fresh as if it happened just yesterday. But here I am, staring at its vast blue sky. I like watching the fluffy cloud, or am I imagining being like it as I could watch earth’s beauty from it. Maybe time was just manipulating me, telling me to preserve the earth as it is. But what can I do, maybe some are destined to just watch and do nothing. But I know I’m different, and i know you were. Today I was reborn. When I opened my eyes today, I feel new and that’s how i'll live my life, that's how i'll love, that's how i'll appreciate you and it'll always be you

 Campaign "Don't be afraid to sayi'll get 4.00"

"Berubah selepas parah"  
1 Response
  1. of course..
    "save the cheerleader save the world"