Title: 2019

It was a dreadful dizziness. I was lying on someone’s reeking lousy couch. Where was I and what had happen? I wished I know. Gasping for air I tried crawling to the door. Something was not right here. The air was not enough in this small complicated room. Then I barely saw someone was at the door.

“So you have woke up? Do you want me to do anything for you? What’s wrong? Welcome...”

I felt an awful headache before it went all black. I was wearing an intricate respiration device when I woke up later. I figured out that I was in a sickbay except that this room had no window and a lot of unique miniature medical devices. It took a few seconds for me to realise that a fine-looking girl was sitting next to my bed.

 “Where am I?”

“I believe you are, kind of, having difficulty to get used to with this totally new surrounding”

 She was just about my age except that she looked more matured and spoke like she had memorized the scripts before. She looked just perfect with his long flaxen hair and those beautiful purple eyes she had. That new design of black coat or perhaps sweater was just nice and suited her calm characteristic.

“Wait a minute, what do you mean by new surrounding? And where am I?”

“I’m sure that you’ve a lot to ask me but first can you tell me, you’re from which year?”

“I don’t know.”

“What? Maybe you are still confused… Practically this is year 2266. I think you might need some time to understand everything that had happened to you. We brought you here. I think you’re probably my great great ancestor because we’re using my DNA actually to launch you all the way through time. O.K….?”

“Lara, he needs to understand why he was brought here.” An older man came in and he looked really awful. I do not like the way they looked at me. They are making me felt that I was really lucky and like they are blaming me for something that had happen to them.

 

  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

To be continued...

8 Responses
  1. kta 2012....nie 2019 plak nie...
    pasang dua ka bro???


  2. bdk kemeja pink Says:

    kalau copy from wesite orang... sila letak credit... thank you... jauhi lah plagiarism...


  3. ntah pemenda ntah ko tulis..gtaw sa****h kang bru ko tw..hahahaha


  4. 4 Says:

    sorry, this is original story, wrote it in form 5


  5. huiyooo...
    xsangka ramai gak novelis dlm umah nie...

    tp ak cma kartunis....
    waktu f5 wat komik ja....huhuhu


  6. 4 Says:

    hv 3 books of comics, in form 2 to form 5, created 5 stories of comics too :)